Before when I thought of psychology I thought of it simply as studying how people think and helping out those with their issues. I had never really explored what psychology really was before now. I had seen the psychologist go to work on numerous television shows but that was the extent to which I had experienced it. However now I realize just how complex and scientific psychology actually is. It delves deeper that just studying the human mind.
I believe psychology effects everyone's lives because the more we discover about the human mind the better we may understand why we feel the way we do and why we and others act the way we do because there is reasoning behind every action.
First off I learned that not only do psychologists study humans but they also sutdy animals too.
Also I was interested in the topic of nature vs. nurture because there is not one side to it. Psychology deals with both effects of family and environment when studying how one thinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Until the topic of nature vs. nurture was brought up in class I never thought too much of it. But I am also interested in this topic now. It could lead to some very heated debates with what effects our live more.
ReplyDelete